HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
All new players to the guild please read the "how to join nmua" post

Share | 

GUIIIIILDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevoBasics

PostSubject: GUIIIIILDS   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 pm

So as you all know, a guild system has been announced for a April 28th release. I hope your all excited as I am. For those of you who have been with us for a while, don't worry, you will all be made senior members, and will enjoy the benefits of being senior members. As for the officers, I'm sure you all know my choices: Electronic, Tokie, Topphat, NoctisCaelum, and FlyingTehe.
I also know many of you are aware of ipra's retirement from DFO( yes he did quit), but with this, Electronic will be the new co-leader of NMUA, so feel free to contact him with any concerns(xfire- rageta) or me xfire- revobasics.

With the guild system going online in DFO, we also encourage all of you to get more involved by staying in touch with fellow guild members. Feel free to add any of the officers mentioned above and on the day of guild release, contact them immeadiately to be added to the guild. NMUA has been in action for quite some time and it is up to all of us to maintain a reputation of being the best there is! After all, nothing makes us angrier than Nexon.

-Revo
Back to top Go down
DemiDog
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: GUIIIIILDS   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 am

did i ever tell you that. NMUA R0X
Back to top Go down
http://nmuaclan.roflforum.net

GUIIIIILDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexon Makes Us Angry :: DFO Discussion :: Game Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com